Homemade soups are always a hit at home every winter. This soup one is full of colour, nutrients and taste that’s irresistible to your little one. Above all, it’s the perfect whole meal in a bowl for a picky eater who doesn’t eat enough. Full of carbs, vitamins and fibre, this is a healthy and comforting meal option for lunch or for dinner.
- 2 tsp oil or butter
- 1 diced onion
- 2 carrots diced
- 1 sweet potato diced
- 1 small red bell pepper diced
- 1 tomato diced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cup alphabet pasta
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup corn
- In a large pot, melt the butter.
- Add onions, carrots, potatoes, red pepper and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add broth, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and reduce the heat.
- Stir in the alphabet pasta and corn and cook for few more minutes until it’s done.
- Serve warm for happiness.